Monday, October 19, 2009

Papadom



After a month break from one of my favourite past-time = watching movies...I went to watch the much talked about Papadom.

Verdict - Awesome... some scenes are bit slow.....most importantly I did not fall asleep, which is a good thing. Coz the last AS movie, I slept halfway through it..it was a disappointment..Buli Balik i think...

This time round I was not alone...I was flanked by 2 guys... Jude and Jack. Best gak tengok wayang ngan friends nie.. I have been watching movies alone for donkey times that having friends around to laugh with, felt good. Jack however felt asleep half way through..or to be precise, almost right after his sister's song was on air. Too happy during happy hour I guess... or malay film just don't do it for him..hehehhe. Jude on the other hand watched all the way through.

After Papadom, it was the usual mamak, drop both of em' at sentral...ntah aper nak buat kat sentral pukul 4 pagi tuh pun, I don't know... 2nd round of happy hour @ centro??? hahahaha...
as for me...I could not wait to hit the sack. I'm due up in 3 hours.....sighhh...

But I enjoyed the night...

3 comments:

Kak Elle said...

is that a new movie?tak pernah dengar lah Mas.

maszuzu said...

papadom - a new movie by afdlin shauki kak elle..see the review..it's good...

Ummi365 said...

i wanted to watch on saturday.. but badan tak sihat.. tapi rasanya movie AS selalu ada scene yang slow.. dia kan cool