Friday, May 2, 2008

Labour Day

Labour day paling screwed up skali!!!

I keep telling myself in this situation, that everything happen for a reason....arrggghhh... no one to be angry at but with myself...yeah..keep telling myself that.

WHATEVER HAPPEN???

Lesson learned.... jgn sekali2 pegi clubbing dengan drinker who thinks that he/she can take it but actually can't. And betapa bangang tahap gaban lah aku..like I didn't expect it, I put my car key in her handbag. Then she ditch us, make her way home, and here we are risau cam nak mampus...kot kot mak orang nie dah kena rogol ke aper ker... and best of all went home with my car key!!!

Masih tak bangang??? Wait...

So 8 of us decided to split, 4 of them would take a cab to lrg perak for early breakfast and 4 of us would take my friend's car (car belongs to one of our friend who didn't ditch us, but honestly told us that she's not sober to drive - so she will meet us at lrg perak - fair enough)

We waited at this hotel entrance for the car and when the car didn't arrive, we had to aske brudder jockey tu, to which he replied what's the car no. And none of us ingat, plus the car owner which went to lrg perak hanphone was dead and so are others. Sucks kan??? Brother jockey tak boleh la nak tolong, nak tolong amendernyer??? no keta pun tak hengat...

So we decided to take a cab to pandan to that "ditcher" who ditch with my car keys....notice my angry tone??? marah giler babi tak bleh nak contain sehhh...

To cut the story short, got a cab, went to ditcher's house, got my key, ditcher's apologize, fine..we're ok... sampai lrg perak, got down from the cab and taraaaa!!!!

Guess what???

After about 20minutes enjoying our nasi putih, sup ekor and telur dadar....calmly I said..dude maner kunci keta aku aaa???

Great...I left it in the cab....At this point I just could not be bothered...I need to fill my brain and tummy....

So malas nak citer panjang... I ended up at home at about 8am in the morning on LABOUR DAY.. got up at 2pm and take another bloody cab to KL to pick up my car...

All because of my stupidity...nak marah org mabuk??? boleh ke???

Whatever happen to that car that we waited for??

The blurr chinese dude who was tagging along another friend of us was so damn bloody blur and bangang.....left us at the bloody posh entrance...all 3 of us....memang lah bangang tahap gaban...

No comments: