Today I decided that I should blog again. To bring back my sanity.
While I have defunct updating I do still silently become a reader. There's so much thing to blog about since December 07, but somehow I just stopped. Can't figure out why.
I've moved from my mom's house. I moved into my own apartment, technically the bank still owns it but heck..I'll still call it my own home. Home that I bought with my own sweat, blood and tears...yeahhh..yeahhhh....drama queen I am.
Spinning back 9 years ago, I would forever be in my mom's debt for forcing me to invest on a property. At 24, I swiped RM1k as refundable booking fees and got a 100% Islamic loan. Phewww...thank god for that, or else I would now have to fork out more due to the recent hike of fuel prices. Yes, I may have almost flunk accounting but I do know a lil' thing or two about getting the best loans.
And now I will also be forever be in my Kak Long's debt for furnishing the house so nicely that I barely need to fork out a bomb just to move in.
So Kak Long just so u know, eventhough we're not in talking terms till god knows when..I do appreciate it and thank you so much. But I still don't deserve your "I'm always right" treatment. Maybe one day I'll blog about it.
Feels good to be able to walk semi nude....yeeeehaaaa..... yes...I'm that conventional, total nudity of moi makes me feel insecure.
And NO.....not because of my excess baggage...but only because the thot of being found dead naked...errrrr....gross???
My precious moment with D* (2)
17 years ago


2 comments:
address yang diberi tu salah mek oi...
maszuzu.blogspot.com
bukan maszuzu@blogspot.com
muahahahaaa..hehehhe..hehehee...tks kak..dah lamer tak blog tu ler sbb nyer...
Post a Comment