Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heart of Gold

The company I work with has the good and bad points.

Today I received an e-mail from HR -

Hi all,

Please be advised that the management increment has been deferred to next month.

Please explain to your staff should there be any queries.


Dangg!!!!

My rank & files are smiling ear to ear, they have received their increment. And since this year comes together with the salary scale adjustment, so technically everyone are getting double increment!!!

But whatever it is, 1 month bonus before Hari Raya is soooooo confirm....yeeeehaaaaa...

Not bad ehhh..considering most employers are cutting down, I would have thought it's all being freeze.

When you have a BOSS with a heart of gold, u can never ask for more. Yes he's pretty annoying sometimes but he cares...that matters.

4 comments:

Hajar said...

owhhh... best nyer... :-D

maklang said...

malas cerita bab increment ni..buat sakit ati...

tapi bonus 2 bulan, Alhamdulillah...

Kak Elle said...

jeles,jeles dia dpt bonus....hehehe

maszuzu said...

jade

alhamdullilah....

mak lang

ok per 2 bulan..heheheee...byk tu!!!

kak elle

i tersgt la jeles dgn cuti u yg banyak utk 1 tahun..hehehhee