I'm eagerly waiting for the 15th when the Big Boss will announce the increment. I'm not suppose to get any since my salary was adjusted earlier this year due to my promotion. Did I mention that I was promoted somewhere last March. Yup....came to me by a surprise too... I did not expect to get it that soon, thought, eeerrmmm... maybe another year.
I was offered an "acting" which I rejected because working with peeps that have been attached to the same place between 15-17 years ain't easy. Do you think they will even bat an eye lid to me if I want something?? Forget it.... So I figured rather than being fooled around I might as well stay where I am till they figure I'm worth it. Glad they didn't take that long to think.
So promotion comes with perks..tersangat la aku sukerrr. Besides getting gas claim, I have another official handphone number, free designated car park....huhuuuuuuu...best...no matter how late I come there's no need to berebut2 and I can eat great food for free and also entertain. Alhamdullilah..me so glad. Quite a good year 2008, promoted, moved to own place, double increment, confirmed 1 month bonus pre-raya, what more could I ask for.
But in my suker-suker mode, few months ago my apartment kena break -in. Damn those peeps. If staying in a place which need card access to get into the corridor and still kena break-in, just pisses me off!!! Daylight robbery, confem druggies, coz they didn't even touch my home-theatre, just the small stuffs. When the maintenance guy called me up...my mind was flashing my brand new home theatre...adusss... praise the lord, tak kena kebas and my lap top was with me at work.
Aaaa...well... I feel bless... family is good, I'm doing ok...though I'm still not talking to Kak Long...aaa..what the heck..time will heal it.
In exactly 24days I will be 33.... and that means ramadhan is next day and raya in 30days and baju kurung tak tempah lagi....aarrghhh... better get to my tailor this weekend or I will be wearing the only 2 baju kurung I have since last year. Yeah....it's that sad.
My precious moment with D* (2)
17 years ago


4 comments:
Hmmmmm..... so many happy returns in 2008. I hope the chronicle continues.
wow wow a good 2008 so far kan?Congrats on your promotion too and own shelter you can call yours...so I bolih stay at your place eh bila I dtg KL?..haha
Congrats dear! Pls jangan menyepi lagi okay! :)
e43 bro
tks bro...insya allah.. tks for the support...
kak elle
boleh jer sis, tapi rumah outskirt kl la...heheheeee...
cosmic babe
tks mate...insya allah tak..tu test jer, tgk sampai biler leh tahan...cannot tahan already...
Post a Comment