Thursday, August 14, 2008

No regrets

To Lion King land, dance the 70's, do some networking, all expenses paid for...

or

Drive up the tea hill, pay the gas, pay the toll, free stay, pretend it's autumn and chill...

I decide to pick the latter....

Why???

Because it's a maszuzu's bunch vacation.

cliche??? that I pick family over potential to score better job deal.

No...I always follow my hunch..and this time it says, go with the bunch and so I will.

People say family comes first, but how many of us actually live by that rule?? As for moi, always follow my hunch...sometimes family, sometimes not...sometimes a selfish decision..but at the end of the day, no regrets.

3 comments:

The Embroidered Home said...

kesiannya baby tu...semuga dia menunggu dipintu Jannah...

pasal rumah kat Putra Mas tu amacam? any news? Kunci dah dapat dah...

maklang

Hajar said...

i agree. whatever our choice is, don't regret it. live with it, learn from it, move with it.

Azer Mantessa said...

i always thot the best choice is my own. that i have choices to choose, that's good enuff :-)

have a nice weekend :-)