

Right...finally we went. Without my brother , who already went for his 40days missionary annual trip and Ayu's husband who unfortunately have been summoned to work despite his approved leave. The last family trip was in Aug 2005, which after 2 weeks my eldest brother died of sudden death.
Tak pie maner pun.....family trip for us means all the siblings with their otherhalfs and kids, yang single, single la kan...cam aku nie....uhukkk..uhukk... and of course our parents. So usually it's 3 -4 cars. So far it's only local trips. Mak...kan berangan laaa...one day I can fully sponsor the family an abroad trip...alaaaa...pie skiing ker...pie lake como ke kan.... berangan2..jgn tak...maner ler tau, can become reality.
Obviously the single like moi...is the driver for the abah and mommy. I actually like to take this responsibility. Keeps me from the intimate terpaksa conversation with my abah.....either that or my eyes will stay awake as a result of me being in accident couple of years ago....time tu aku co-pilot kan.... gabra sehh...my 1st major accident. Instead of spinning my head kat Modesto kan, malam tu aku spinning kat PJ Police Station. Padan muker aku kannn... Ye laaa..nie kan zaman2 kegemilangan tak sedar siri langsung...nowadays dah ader sikit kesedaran...
Anyways the trip was really fun. I did manage to utter few words with Kak Long, terpaksa la kann..cannot elak already, since I'm the camera woman for the trip and she seriously need her own family picture and also this is Fahin's 1st trip out of Shah Alam. So cam terpaksa la kan...hehehehe... Thw whole jingbeng had a fabulous durian eating session, which I did not join due to my weirdo nausea symptom since birth...dun ask me why or how, because I simply dun have any explanation.
Also I think my picture snapping skills ader skit improving. Perasan skejab...and plus I get to "bullies" all my nieces and nephews, especially Qish since Daddy not around to run at her every beck and call. Muahahahaahah...jahat kan makcik??
More pictures of the trip here.
Also Abah and Mummy tersangat la sedih sbb after our trip they found out the fishes in the pond died due to suffocation. Sad.... :( Only 3 fishes survived and ikan DBKL....aper namer ikan tu aku pung tak tau... Sian Qish daddy....didn't join our trip but when he came to fetch my sis and daughter...kena clear dead fish. Baiknya menantu mummy....
RIP Fishes....





6 comments:
Heya Mas, have a good Ramadhan :))
so pegi sungai palas visitor centre tak?
~cosmic gurl~
tks beb...
~gravtkills~
i did...it was one helluva drive there...but I managed..lots of honking though :)
Babe... kesiannya all the fishies die... tsk..tsk..
Blog baru ke cik Mas?
Tak bagitau puuunnn...
Selamat berpuasa :-)
~aqma~
very the kesian..my abah sampai terduduk thinking about it..thinking that it was him yg luper about leaving the pump on. we felt a bit guilty because sbb he has minor alzheimer..kesian dier..it was us who shud ingat...argghhh...
~boogie~
hehehee...kiter pun ingat awak sudah retire blogging..hahaha...sama jer speed update kiter...hehehee...
Post a Comment