Thursday, October 9, 2008

My little shallow sister...

How shallow can someone be when this comes out from the mouth....

"You don't talk so much, get married and solve mommy's problem"

Very shallow!!! effing shallow!!!

Me not married is mommy's problem?? OMG!!! stupidity...real stupidity....

malas nak layan...

this is what happen when I'm at mom's place surrounded by female fatale siblings.

I'm glad I'm back home...alone...

3 comments:

Jay D said...

we r in the same boat it seems!
geram bila kena macam tu...

AA said...

Babe,
At least you kena from your siblings, how about everytime you salam with your aunties, uncles, cousins, and tah sapa2 tah and they all ask you the marriage question? Chill la babe, I heard being lonely is the trend now, haha... Kita minah trendy, kena la ikur perkembangan semasa...

maszuzu said...

~a green rubber band~

yeer...memang geram, lebih2 lagi kalau dtg dari your own blood..grrrr..

~aqma~

yeah..saya sgt bersetuju...kiter minah trendy hehehee... i pun kena gak kiri-kanan dari yg veteran tu..tapi tak kosa nak layan..buat pekak..tapi kalau dari siblings nie, ader skit terasa laaa.. biaser la..mak kan drama queen...hihihii..