Thursday, October 16, 2008

Down and stolen...

I walked to the car this morning in my bedroom slippers. My cute RM139 croc got stolen right under my nose. I walked all along the corridor to see if anyone is stupid enough to leave it outside their door, just in case...

It could be the neighbours, it could be anyone....I'm not angry somehow, not cursing like I will usually do. Is that a sign of me getting old???

Anyway, the maid ditched us last saturday. On the day my mom did thanksgiving gathering and open house. Yeah...on the day where she's needed the most.

And today my Kak Long cried....she actually cried. Ouh..I've forgotten to mentioned that we've started speaking to each other or rather she started. So moi in the spirit of goodwill accepted her effort. But I'm rather concerned that being in talking terms will lead into another of hell episode. I shall cross my fingers and see how things are. In this crucial time, UP there has really chosen the right time for us to start communicating.

I understand the pressure she's facing at the moment. Living in a home where there are 3 ill people. Mom who has athritis, dad with minor alzheimer and the husband who recently had titanium inserted into his back. It's not the cleaning whatsoever but the food preparation and the after cleaning made her cry. And the fact she quit her job to do MLM selling is not helping either. This means, less time spending out there, less income by the end of the day.

I'm trying multiple ways using my networking to get a helper temporary until this is sorted out. But still stuck with dead end. I'm not giving up though, I'll keep on trying.

We'll see how things goes...

6 comments:

Ordinary Superhero said...

Hi Sis, lama tak jengok your place, tup-tup discovered that you have moved to this new home. Congrats

AA said...

Hey babe...
Looks like you are going through some rough patches. If you need any company, I am just a phone call away aight? (although I can't buy you a new CROC slippers, hehe)

Nour said...

hang in there gurl!

maszuzu said...

~bro superhero~

hi bro...

hehehee...tu la kan..lamer tak blog. thanks. and btw selamat hari raya to you and family :)

~aqma~

but babe, me dunno your number?? u think bobby can heal an aching heart since he's a doc?? hahahaha...

~nour~

tks mate!!

elisataufik said...

wait a minute, UbA ke ni??

maszuzu said...

hahahahaa...ye la elisa...tukar add laaa...the old nama tu panjang sgt... :)