My Croc got stolen right under my nose. Woke up one morning, open the front door and no crocs!!! I ended up walking to the car with my bathroom slippers....eeeeiiii.....gerammmmm tahap gabannnnnn!!!!!!
The cough I've been having for the past 3 weeks are almost gone and what goes together with it? My voice too :(
We are still without the maid. But mom called up yesterday morning happily telling me that she's able to get up on her own. Yayy..... alhamdullilah... Insya Allah, I'm really hoping this treatment will work on her. Kak Long as usual is forever whining...and whining about how she cannot do sales since the maid ran away. Yup....she really quit her job at the wrong time. I'm trying to understand her pressure i.e if I don't go out and make sales, means less kaching for the month....hmmmm... But we have our pressure too...
Proving the old saying.....Sorang Mak boleh jaga 10 anak, tapi 10 anak belum tentu boleh jaga 1 Mak.... how very true.
I brought dad to his Opto appointment at UH yesterday. His right eye is like almost kaput... Cataract it is. The opt date will be next year. I feel blessed that I'm able to do these little things for my parents. There's only so much I can do. I wish I can drop big bucks to them every end of the month or buy them expensive things or pay for their vacation abroad...how I wish..but these little hands can only offer so much.
Over the long weekend, I attended a funeral of a working collegue of mine. Died of cancer, diagonaise in June and lost the battle on the eve of Diwali. A father of 2 and he's only 38. Sigh...and I'm thinking my life is bad....
Reflection...time of reflection...death always does this to me, especially when it happens to the people I personally know or love. How we take life for granted, how we whine and whine and not a single sense of appreciation given to THE above. We forget HIM when we are happy and things goes well, but when things get screwed up we turn to HIM. And yet HE still listen and sometimes accomodates in ways we least expected. Then we FORGET.
Is HE asking much?? I'm still struggling in trying to complete the 5 must solats a day and when I do, I'm struggling to perfect it. I've once been labelled as someone who has not been given the light of truths just because of one Umrah that I did and I am still where I am as before I did the Umrah. You know the same ol..same...ol theory of not wearing hijab etc...etc.... Is it a total lost?? No one knows and no one should judge. It's between me and HIM.
I've decided to stay in touch with my late brother's children in ways that even if I don't see them, they will still remember me and most importantly my family. It's sad to hear what the youngest daughter replied when I asked her to salam Atuk before she leaves. She innocently asked, which one?? OMG!!!
Forget the adult rivals, forget the fact that her mom caused all this sorrowness, forget my Kak Long who made the situation worst, forget...just forget the bad things and concentrate on how to bring things back together. So that all 5 of them would not grow up thinking that their Abah's family just completely forgotten about them.
I promise Abang....I will do the best I can....


2 comments:
Babe, that is so deep and I must say that I am touched... and here I am whining (to myself) about all the so called "misfortunes" that I am having. You are one tough cookie! Sweet and crunchy with a lot of nuts to surprise people. :)
NOW I AM STALKING YOU! hehe
hahahaa...takper we stalk each other..
alaaa..once in a while whine takpaa...after all we'er humans kan...
Post a Comment