Friday, October 17, 2008

The little sister apologize...

Remember this.

She send me a message via fb chat box. Hmmm...I'm quite surprised. I guess she's not that condescending after all.


ler.. sorry le.. u take it personally while i'm not serious about it.. it's your life after all...and i'm sorry for some incidents coz both of us are just being angry at each other.. .. whatever happened, it's God's will and a i take it.. my mistake... ok chow

And I replied this....

apologies accepted. my whole life I have accepted negative remarks from people by ignoring it and make the best out of it.but when it comes from your own blood, it kinda hurt right through and through. i would expect a lil' bit of respect from my blood nothing else...as how I've respect you by not saying nasty remark in front of your husband, i expect the same too even if I'm without the otherhalf. anyway i hope you are feeling better from the back pain

Was I being too sensitive, feeling ker, jiwang ker??? I don't think so...

But I'm glad it's resolved. See??? am I not a forgiving person??? but not necessarily forget..hehehehe...

I'm a Virgo, and Virgos are usually a forgiving person and cries a lot. Yeah..I bet you I will cry if I ever watch Armageddon again. I watched it 3 times and I cried 3 times too...Kememeh kan?? And yes, I had watery eyes reading lil' sister message and dropped few tear drops when replying her. Ouhh...I'm a wuss....

2 comments:

AA said...

Armageddon! Woohoo, I cried watching it too... but mostly because Bruce Willis died in the end... sigh!

Azer Mantessa said...

i didn't cry watching armageddon ... that chick is hot!

am not so much about astrology BUT i'm a typical scorpion so watch out ... hehe