I am going to miss that lil' girl. She will be 4 when she returns, that is if she return. Most likely her whole life she will be living in different parts of the world. Have I mention that my younger sis will be following her husband to Paris for his new posting. I'm thrill at the fact that I have a crash place for my europe trip. heheheheee.... Used to call her grumpy, I think she look like Grumpy of the 7 dwarfs. Don't u think so??
Wan is already feeling the "missing emo". Always saying...takder la Qish datang jumper wan every weekend....uhuuuukuhuuuk...
Fahin, is the latest addition in the family. He's my Kak long's son. He is such a funny boy. None at all grumpy like her cousin Qish. He is not like his mom at all. I hope he's not. I always said...you don't be grumpy like your mommy ok.... So far he's so the opposite of his mom. Never grumpy except when his hungry or sleepy. One fine boy there. This is Wan's apple of the eye. At least he's around when Qish is far away access able via skype.
My brother lost her baby girl about a month ago. She was born without skull. SIL was induced 3 times through out her pregnancy because doc said baby has no chance of survival. But survived she did for almost 3 days. That was the first time I shed broken tears for a newborn. But what upset me most was when the doctor did not make any attempt to even feed the baby. Baby was fed only after about 14hours and that also because I insisted. Can you imagine a newborn baby not fed for that length of time? I'm assuming the reason was she's gonna die anyway. Grrrr... Mati atau tak, it's not in our hand, how inhuman it was to deprived a baby from her mother's milk.
When I asked the nurse, baby tak minum susu? Her answer, dah tapi tak nak hisap. And that's all? No more trying, no other options? Cannot insert tube ker, or use a syringe ker?? I really don't understand. She is healthy, she was breathing on her own till the end. The hospital did not even cover the opening with any bandage whatsoever, leave it open until we ask them too. Seriously...I don't understand.
I believe in this modern western medicine there is chances of survival and ways to make it better. Tapi we redha that she's gone, so was her Ibu and Ayah.
RIP Syuhada...wait for Ibu and Ayah in Jannah..insya allah...
I'm awaken by this. I now appreciate life more and try to make the best out of everything. Last week, mommy's health improved. She was given a steroid jab which she last received 2 years ago. I'm happy to see that glow. I know this is a cliche, but I cannot imagine if mom goes now, what will become of me?
2 comments:
grumpy is sure cute :-)
regarding the baby ... so sorry
:-(
yesterday is history
tomorrow is a mystery
today is a gift
regarding paris, a blogger Peter sure love to take you around someday :-)
God is great. My condolence to you and to the family of the deceased.
Post a Comment