Last Saturday, my friends and I went to watch SATC the movie at Signature - The Gardens. Paid 40bucks to be in an unorganized pre-movie cocktail party and the walking to so call "PREMIER" movie screen right from the entrance of Signature stinks badly. Whoever's doing the housekeeping of that place, sure hell ain't doing a good job.
The parking at Gardens sucks to the max!!! Anyone who've been to U.Hospital will know what I'm talking about. The design was wrong and at the age where you pre-pay before existing obviously not known to them because it took me about 25minutes @ almost 11pm just to reach the bloody ticket booth. And it cost me 7bucks. Damn!!! Whoever did the consulting of the hotel cum shopping mall, did a focking lousy job!!
The only reason I went was to catch up on things with my girlfriends. The movie was entertaining and have that teary moments..yeah..I'm that hopeless when it comes to this... Off course the clothes and shoes are to die for. I can only adore them, but i don't think in this life time I would wear it. Too much....But I don't mind the shoes though...
Four of us had coffee after the movie. One thing lead to another, each of us ended up telling a piece of that little sad love story.
W - Married with 2 kids, happy with the husband but not in love with him. Currently having long distance affair with an old friend who resides abroad and was told he had only about 10years left of his life due to some illness.
S - Married with 2 kids, not happy with the husband, can only think of him as a brother. Currently have an affair with a man whom she met a year ago. Don't have much kaaching to impress her but have a very caring and loving character. Her partner of 18years on and off affair who was her 1st love ended up a year ago. It finally really ended when he died of cancer sometime few weeks back.
D - In a long relationship, say almost 13years. Not married but live together whenever he is not sailing. He works on ship for 6 - 10month before returning to dry land for a 3 months break. I personally know her beau from my college years. Expected to tie the knot next year. It was suppose to be on 31/8/08 but re-schedule to 2009 - unknown date.
Moi - Not in a relationship. Have a stable career, live alone "not in rented" home, drive a "not rented" Malaysian car and have freedom to do absolutely anything without having to think about another mouth to feed should anything goes wrong. And if I'm still not in one by the time I'm 38, I'll adopt a kid. To accompany me as I enter my much anticipated golden years.
There you see, 4 gals with 4 different issues.
Life ain't never bed of roses. The grass always looks greener on the other side, my mama said... So always count your blessings and make the best out of everything.
Though sometimes I envy couples I see holding hands, couples bless with wonderful broods, individuals who have otherhalfs that practically will do anything in their willpower to make her/him happy, individuals who can just swipe em' cards at anytime he/she feels like it..yaaadaaa..yaaadaaaa...yaadaaa..u know what I mean aight?? Moi will just tell the devil in me, to erase that evil thots...ain't gonna bring me nowhere. Just be happy for others and eventually I will too, someday.
Most importantly - go back to basics. HE will always be there to guide us. Insya Allah....
My precious moment with D* (2)
17 years ago


5 comments:
Too much a times we count our shortcomings, when we should be thankful for our blessings... :-) Life's ain't bed of roses, but the fragrance given to us are ours to enjoy...
hey hey hey, just saw your new place. welcome back to the blogworld!
errrr...adopting a kid? i have 2 colleagues at work who did that and they are happy too :)
oi when you have 2 kids how to hold hands oi!
to tell u the truth, the kind of marriage i have is like managing a corporation. kick like mad to keep children and self alive.
the lovey dovey mushy mushy we would indulge when time permits.
InsyaAllah...Allah is GREAT..I am sure there is always a hikmah behind everything...My prayers are for you...
Tell D...jangan tunggu lama2...tak bagus...
jade
yup...that's why we need people around us to make us realize what we have tht they dun and vice versa and make the best out of it
mamarock
tks mamarock..hehehehe...yup..that's wht I have in mine...we'll see how
intan
you??...ko nyer love story jer aku dah envy gilosss....heheheee...
maklang
hehehee...doa2 kan la sentiasa utk mas...
Post a Comment