
Mommy said thanks to me this morning. I responded silently - No Mom, I should be thanking you for giving this opportunity. I sincerely believe Allah s.w.t gave me this opportunity to redeem all the bad deed that I've done and still accumulating ~head hang down~ It's just so hard to be a good person... :(
I bathe my mom for the very first time this morning and twice I put on her adult diapers at night. Never knew I could do this. I always thought my eldest sister would deal with this better. I'm just the other daughter who's only good at other stuffs like, picit ngelat2.. :), bitch about the other siblings...heheheh..yeah that's me...
I can only pray that when I get that fragile, I will have someone to look after me...


1 comment:
Very true, you should thank Allah for the opportunity to serve your mum. Yang lain-lain tu, berserah kepadaNya.
Post a Comment