Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP King of Pop - MJ




I received a text at 7.44am this morning - Breaking Michael Jackson died, cardiac arrest. Reported on CNN. OK good night.

Radio 4 was my companion during the good old days where TV sucks like hell. I was introduced to motown music and many others too. When one was listening to Jamal Abdillah or our dear Kak Pah, I was listening to Lionel Ritchie, Four Tops, Jackson Five etc.... and not forgetting the melancholy Casablanca.... laugh my friends..laugh..but these are the people that has influence the bit of dignity I could spare in me which is speaking a decent English by Malaysian standard at least....

As what Madonna to me is Queen of Pop, Michael was THE King of Pop. And I would not say never, but one thing for sure...not in this lifetime there will be another MJ. At least I'm sure I would not live long enough to see it. God don't create such big talent only to be replace in such short notice.

So Michael Jackson my man..... RIP and if indeed you are a muslim, Al-Fatihah, May Allah s.w.t bless your soul and put you in His Jannah....amen....

My sincere condolences to MJ's family and fans all over the world.


p/s: Condolences too, to the family members of Farah Fawcet. RIP angel...

1 comment:

Kak Elle said...

yes rest in peace michael you had given us your best performance.