One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood. Agatha Christie (1890-1976)
I thought I should have this permanently as an entry. Something that made me realized how true these words are. Many of my friends are aware that I was once a nanny with a so called high profile royal family of this side of the world.
I appreciated my childhood life ever since I took that job and realized what "Grass always looks greener on the other side" really meant.
Life was no bed of roses when I was a child but knowing at that time I had a great imperfect mom and dad who treated me like a human and not some robot has made me completely forgiven them for any flaws they did just like they always did for me and they are still doing it.



2 comments:
Hmmmm....didnt know u were a nanny?
hehehe...just of the job I did to get out of the country for free...hehehe
Post a Comment