why am I depressed?
Seriously, I have no farking idea!!!
Maybe it's one of those days where hormones juggle with everything that tends to be working on normal mode :(
Or It could be that I'm trying to complete my presentation for 2010 Budget or the fact that I have not finish my August P&L. Damn!!! I'm way behind schedule....
I am so looking forward for that break in SG. It might just be down south, still, it's away from all this....
Syawal mode..............Bzzzzz.... Damn...freaking button is out...I'm screwed...Now where is that god damn engineering!!!! Fix the button!!!
My precious moment with D* (2)
17 years ago


4 comments:
Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
About the deadlines, lepak la dulu...lepas raya pikir balik, boleh?
come come come and unstress here at my place ok?
eid mubarak to you and your family too bro!!
hahahaha..tgk lepak la nieee.. tks..
semestinya kak elle!!!
Post a Comment