Salam Eid Adha to all Muslim sisters and brothers wherever you are.
Coincidentally, it's Thanksgiving weekend too. Happy Thanksgiving to all and have a great weekend.
As for me, it's going to be a quiet Eid. Parents will be joining my brother and his family to Melaka for a weekend at A-Famosa. I have to work on Saturday. I would like to say it's unfortunate that I could not make it but I would be lying with a not so straight face.... I'm actually going to take this opportunity to chill at home on Friday. I need this break... Life at work has been a whirlwind and my other life ain't doing great either.
Ouh...btw, my eldest sister whom supposedly should be the wiser one among all of us, did her Eid Adha routine, this is the 2nd time and it falls everytime during Eid Adha - ran away from home. Funny ehh..... as you get older, you are suppose to get wiser. In this case, I'm afraid not.
My brother and I just could not be bothered. Only one thing that my brother mentioned - all these years of shit we gave our mommy, not one time she ditched us. And just because our parents are getting old and frail and sometimes yes I must say demanding, we just ditched them??
Allah knows best. I just hope my sister knows that world does just revolve around her hardships. There are others out there who's having it in a larger scale. What we have is peanut...
My precious moment with D* (2)
17 years ago


2 comments:
Salam Aidil Adha to you too Sis.
right back at you bro..may you have a good one this year...insya Allah..
Post a Comment