Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bon Voyage, Lil' Sister....


Finally on Thursday 20th November 2008, my sis and her family flew to their new home for the next 3 years - Paris. How disgusting is that.... hahahaha...this is from "dengki" point of view. Cisss..... sometimes life's unfair. Dammit!!!

But look at the bright side, I can now plan for my Euro tour....hehehehee....

Baby Qist will hopefully come back with a twinge of french accent, if not "english english".

I wish my sister all the best with her new life and I know she will do great. Sometimes being far away makes you a better useful person. No offence aight sis.... not that you were'nt useful before, but you know what I mean :)

So my travel plan for the next 3 years are basically - location confirm, when - bila duit dah cukup...hahahahaa...

There's Paris and Boston ...... Cita-cita mesti ada....

Next year September will be the 5th year I'm back in Malaysia. I think is high time for me to look beyond Malaysia after that. I need to be out there... Not necessarily far away, the neighbouring mate will be ok too... as long as I'm out there...

On the sporting side, MU draw with Villareal and we are on top 16...chances are looking great... too early to tell though, early spring will bring in more exciting matches, I hope...

3 comments:

Kak Elle said...

oh well as u say look at the bright side Paris will be your next destination for a holiday:)

AA said...

Babe...........
I PUN NAK TRAVEL EUROPE................

maszuzu said...

~kak elle~

hehhee...lets hope so...

~aqma~

jom beb...back packing style..amacam??