I had a wake up call yesterday. And I hope this time I will take it seriously. Not that I was not reminded of it before. But you know.....
Had a full medical check-up yesterday and result was ok apart from me in category of morbid obesity....uwaaaaa.....
Doc's verbatim "mas u r only 33 and yes your result today shows everything is normal but you don't want 5 years down the road, you will get unnecessary illness BECAUSE OF YOUR WEIGHT!!"
Demmit!!! as much as I want to deny this...I can't.... :( I'm double my age, biologically shown in the statistics. Bloody 66!!! Like?? that's my mom!!!
Then later in the evening, I was on a phone with my childhood friend and also my schoolmate who told me that I can do it if I really wanted too. But that's the thing, me as I am now, I'm happy... so what if I'm fat..fat is fabulous ainnit?? After a looong chat and deep thinking much later, I am going to take this to the next level. I will start to do something for the sake of my health. Who knows I might be happier than my happy status now?
Anyway I'm not going to bother writing what my plans are...coz knowing moi, I will not stick to it as discipline in my personal life is something I'm horrible at.
The important thing is..I'm taking it slowly and easy... No drastic stuffs like tak makan carb langsung ka...or exercise myself to death kaaaa...nooo..noo..nothing like that...
So folks...wait for an update on "morbid obesity" becoming "mild obesity" hahahahaa... look, lets be realistic, I'm not going to be Kate Moss...right???
My precious moment with D* (2)
17 years ago


9 comments:
hehe... if succeed let me know the secret ye:)
go kak mas! go! go!
true.dont force your body too much,do it gradually,inshaAllah you'll see the result.
ps; referring to your profile pic; your shades cantek la!i like!
Come on Sis, do it gradually, set reasonable target and go for it. Do it for your ownself. InshaAllah.
Hey babe....
What you need is a partner to kick your ass when you give up. It is actually hard work and very tough. Holler if u need anything aight, takde partner, aku boleh jadi partner kau. :)
But BIG is BEAUTIFUL what...hehehe..Mas, being healthy is very important but it doesnt mean you cant enjoy life..and food! :)
Hi Intan,
I've been waiting for your new entry since... last year! Awat lama sangat? Kak Ja pun dah start blogging dah pun..hihihi...
So how are you? Mummy? Lama betul tak dengar cerita since the last time I went to your house for Mas's wedding. Tak tau pulak Ayu dah pi Paris... bestnyaaaa..
Keep in touch ok? Salam to Mummy :)
~kak elle~
yes i will indeed..:)
~nore~
it's all about the camera darling...hehehehe...
~bro hero~
yup, i am indeed, for once it's for me and for the sake of my health...
~aqma~
partner makan bleh??? hahahaha..camner niee???
~cosmic gurl~
hehehhee...tht's how i intend to do it....not to over do it...
~kak ja~
tks for visiting kak ja..so good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment