Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy 66th Birthday Mommy

From Eve of Merdeka family makan-makan at Muara


I've got to start updating my blog more regularly. Now that I have streamyx at home, I should not have anymore excuses.....

Anyway, I would like to wish Mommy, a happy 66th birthday which happen to be a Christmas day too!!!

Mom, on this day, moi, your daughter who is also your 4th child, would like to see you in more birthdays in years to come. May Allah s.w.t grant you good health and happiness. Do always pray for my happiness and good health too. I may have disappoint you in various aspects of life as it is, but nevertheless I survived the worst because of what you have made me. And for that thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you forever n ever and yes from time to time I will still break your heart and I hope that you will find ways in your in your heart to forgive your ferocious daughter acts and words here.

And yes I'm still trying to fullfill your wish of seeing me legally tie a knot with my unknown otherhalf, which I must say it's a quite mission impossible here, considering that I've passed the age of "most likable category age of woman easily get married"....

But I will try...but I'm not promising anything here, so don't count on it ok... :)


Addendum - 29/12/08

To all Muslims - Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharram, semoga masa mendatang akan disinari dan dilimpahi dengan rahmat Allah s.w.t

Note to meself - It's sunnah to puasa nawafil on the 9th and 10th Muharram

11 comments:

Kak Elle said...

Happy 66th birthday for your mom mas semoga diberi kesihatan yg setimpalinsya'allah...Greetings from Texas:)

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Intan,
Please wish Mummy a Happy 66th Birthday! May harmony, good health, and happiness wraps her life like mosquito netting :)

Tau tak Intan, I missed her Rendang Paru and Kuih Bakarla. Frankly, none so far boleh 'celen' Mummy punya!

Take care & Salam Ma'al Hijrah...

maszuzu said...

~kak elle~

tks kak elle...i'll tell her is from my mama from the south...:)

~kak ja~

no worries kak ja..i will tell her...and yes, ader 1 year tu, she cud not cook, so kak long did all the cooking, and not that i did not appreciate...hehehhee..but it wasn't the same...tapi this year she managed to do the rendang with the help of the maid and some steroids...hahahahha... just pop 1 in and she will move around happily...hahahahaha....

Nour said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Moga murah rezeki and panjang umur. And happy new year to you..InsyaAllah may this year be the year for all of us yang have not found the "one" to finally find one :)

AA said...

Hey babe,
ZHULIAN shaker... wakakaka... I have one too... give my best wishes to mummy aight?

Azer Mantessa said...

hola

happy new year
bila nak update?

happy birthday mommy
hehe

maklang said...

semuga mummy panjang umur dan murah rezeki..

take care ye...

Azer Mantessa said...

salam

gong xi fa chai

dah chinese new year, bila nak update?

maszuzu said...

hehehe...ok ..ok..bro...i will update soon...hehehhe

maszuzu said...

nour

insya allah..ameen to that...:) n tks for the wishes too!!

aqma

hahahahaa...tu kakak nyer stock..zhullian thru n thru... tks beb..

mak lang

tks ML...u take care too tau...:)

Celestine said...

Hi, just visiting your blog and my best birthday to your mum as well... :)