Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things about me...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” or the "+" sign under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. There's only 2 fruits in this world that I cannot eat or more like I cannot smell, see or even hear people talk about it - Pisang and Durian. And don't ask me why....

2. My most recent phobia is to ride on an express bus. Scared the shit out of me!! I once had too sit on it from JB to KL. I sat and didn't not even sleep, because everytime I close my eyes, I think I'm gonna end up in a ditch. That is if I'm still breathing...sigh...tks to all the stories of express bus accidents at the highway..but only in Malaysia though..weird ehh..

3. I'm a long distance driver, short distance can make me sleep. The driving to and fro office and home, I can either end up sleeping at the road side or at the car park. Also, if I want to sleep in a car, I must sit behind. Being Co-Pilot is just as good as driving a car for me.

4. Working abroad has broaden my horizon in every aspects. One of it, is sitting in car as a rear passenger, way before Malaysia impose the ruling of wearing seatbelts, I have been doing it. Sicko ke aku nie?? or just another phobia...

5. In between form 4 and form 5, I only breeze through my maths paper in the actual SPM. All other times was F9. I'm really that bad at math. Now, why on earth I need to know theorem phytaghoras??? I dunno??

6. Ya Allah...baru no 6??

7. If I tell others in the shape I am now, that I learned ballet till I was 12, besides my school mates, others would just think, I'm in denial!!!

8. I hated learning the Piano because the teacher would snap at my fingers while my brother get an excellent clap and look from her...damn!!! So i quit and stick to ballet n swimming...ok..ok..enough.
.enough...sudah2 lah gelakkan aku...

9. I ran away from home once when I was 10 because I flunk my math...see..tht's how bad I am at math. I took my BMX, cycle until federal highway, saw many cars, turn around cycle back to Komplek PKNS and sat for hours at a book store till my uncle found me there...now, why am I call drama queen??

10. I was more afraid of my late brother than I was at my father....everytime mommy goes...mommy nak call abang....mesti aku gelabah gilos...damn garang yo!! Rest in peace, abang...you are always in my prayers.

11. At 26, at the peak of career but down in love, life was sucks, had 7 credit cards debts..yes people 7 cards...sigh...I left Malaysia and flew west to have my passport written "AMAH" as my occupation which I insisted for them to change to "NANNY" and they did hehehehe...passport nak pakai 5 tahun oooo...ada ke tulis "AMAH" not that I look down on them, but I was not AMAH...ok...

12. When I was a Nanny, I had the privileged to fly on Business and First Class more than I ever dreamed of for free and travel in an entourage of 30, at least. Checked out through VIP lanes..hmm...raser cam bagus jerr...

13. I appreciate my childhood life even more, after seeing how VIP kids are being treated and raise. Don't matter that I have to beg few cents extra from me dad for that extra sweets I wanted, I appreciated that. And many more things that I need to work my ass for to get...I appreciated that.

14. I love my mom..cliche kan?? But there are times I feel I am still single because she thinks that I'm not good enough for any men because of my size. It's always.."intan nie cantik...tapi kan, kalau kurus sikit bagus" So I believed her. Believed that I'm not worthy to any men and stay attached to one until I finally realized that I'm wasting my time with the dude. But as mentioned above at #4, I went out from Malaysia and realized that I'm appreciated much more there and that no one cares whether I'm big or short as long as I'm happy with it. But let me stress here again, that I love my mom, despite what I said, she is the pillar of the family. U go mom!!

15. It's going to be almost 5 years that I'm back in the country, please GOD..I need to be out there again or else I'll go bonkers!! Yes, It's weird, but I felt I appreciated the family, friends and life more while I was abroad working to earn a decent living.

16. I'm grateful that I was there when my brother died. I'm glad I had few months with him before he went away all so sudden. He was the apple of the eye to my mom and I'm the bad apple of the family....

17. Out of working life, when I am upset at someone, I will remain silent until only time will tell. I forgive easily but forget not quite easily. Upset is ok, don't like is ok, annoying is ok, poyo is ok, no one's perfect. But don't make me hate someone because forever I will hate that someone.

18. I hate it when friends who calls or keep in touch with me like once every 10years then out of the blue calls me up because they need something. But since I'm a nice Virgo, I will still help than bitch about it!! yeah...I know...not good...something I'm trying to change. Dah tolong kan?? so senyap2 jer..hilang pahala...

19. I'm very fickle minded about things eg. last year I said to myself that I would like to get the 32" LCD from my bonus, but instead I got myself and Ipod Touch...sigh...fickle..

20. I hate to announce this, but since this 25 random things about me, so heck I should just say it. I have no hope in malay men simply because I'm no Siti Nurhaliza or Erra Fazira because the men I met will not even bat an eye lid to super plus size like me. Malay men in general for me nak yang cantik cantik jer...lepas khawin tak cantik takper...tak pandai masak pun takper..janji maser nak tunjuk depan bakal mak mertua mesti cun melecun...sigh... sound like my mother ehh... -jgn marah ye kaum2 ADAM yg berbangsa melayu-

21. Mak oii...so many skeleton in the closets are jumping out already....

22. I have many friends, but only few close and good friends. Most of my friends are male...hmmm...

23. I'm not sure how to survive in Malaysia without a car of my own.

24. Over the years I have become a homely chick. If no one ask me out to chill2 or lepak2 I will just chill at home on my sofa with my TV and music on. Maybe because I'm a workaholic, therefore every free time I have is at home sleeping or just lazing around. But I do go watch movies alone at times...

25. I know that I can cook because many many moons ago when my sister left for states I used to cook for the family. I was only 15 then. But since I left college till now,I hardly recall a time that I've cook a full meal. So now, I cook only for me because kalau cirit, saya seorang saja yg cirit...heheheh...


Dun worry peeps, ain't gonna tag anyone since I've already tag 25 fb friends to do this.




6 comments:

maklang said...

banyak tu...25...

Cosmic_GurL said...

How can you NOT like durian???? Theyre so yummy! hehehe...

pengat durian boleh mkn?

Red Raven said...

Hmmm...no durian? Apasal le...camne nak buat parti durian camnni??

Red Raven said...

We got a chance in a couple of weeks time kat OT...we need to overcome the Mourinho hodoo now

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Intan,
Been waiting for your new post. Where have you been, babe?

Lee said...

Hi, I like your no. 22 best. Ha ha.
You have fun and keep a song in your heat always. Best regards, Lee.