As soon as I read in the paper that the rebate will only last till March 09, I make it a point to put in my diary to do so.
So with KL was on PH yesterday, dengan semangatnya aku pergi la Post Office in Shah Alam, the biggest one there. As I walked in at 4.35pm the "take a number" counter had a note - Nombor sudah habis. And there are 2 girls sitting there with faces that look like, I promised I'm trying to swear less this year...sigh...... if I was the PO Manager, I would have just give them a lesson or two about being blessed that they have a job nowadays!!!
If you don't know how to fucking smile at a counter where you just sit you ass there most of the time, then just don't bloody work there!!!
And what is this at 4.35pm, nombor habis??? What the fish??? The bloody door is still wide open, and the entrance gate is still wide open...but nombor habis??? Memang effing laaa!!!
Tolong la...government servant, please laaaa.... have some pride with your job. Ok...if any govt servant happen to come across this entry, I don't mean all of you all ok. But most of them yes, and mostly are the ones sitting at the counter. I don't get it, honestly..If you are not freaking happy with the job, then leave and find something else, don't stay and make others life a nightmare.
Smalam memang aku takder mood nak sembur minah tu kat situ, damn lucky she. Is one of those "malas nak layan days" ... I just walked out.
My precious moment with D* (2)
17 years ago


7 comments:
Oh me gosh! So, u dah claim rebate ke belum?
I belum lagi la...
and I so feel you (gov. service and all)...
sigh...
I didnt claim for last year; and I havent claim for this year....ah malas lah nk deal with this people. Why cant they just deduct from the total amount that we have to pay?
Should have given them your 4 letter words...hahaha
aqma
blum laaa...bensi aku...looks like i have to find one day to do this..
Bro Hero
Bro...kalau la duit tu seciput jer..harus ku ignore jer..but since is like few hundreds..looks like i have to find time...sigh..
Kak Elle
is their lucky day...grrr...
am not so sure at the post office there BUT i love waiting and sit there at Public Bank (Jalan Ampang) oooo man, the ladies there are awesome ... i really dun mind waiting ... hahaha
unfortunately, the waiting has always been quite brief ... they dun let customers wait long
:(((
hahahaha..joker la u bro!!
on tht note, mengapakah takder jejaka yg berkaliber skit utk jaga counter?? how it's only to please the men's eyes, wht abt us women??
Hmmmm..... if I am not mistaken, the post office is not part of government. They are private entity. I bought share of Post Malaysia a few times before. Couldn't make money as iy is a slow counter on KLSE.
Probably the government hold the most share in Post Malaysia, which make the staff behave like they are also government servant.
Post a Comment